12.11.2005

Proud of my boy

This afternoon was the church Christmas program. The little ones (age 2 through Kindergarten) don't appear until the last five minutes. They enter biting their lower lips and fretting some. They line up on risers and then sing songs they've worked hard to memorize.

Last year Logan clapped. He refused to sing.

This year he went the distance.

And he's still going. My little singer hasn't stopped belting out his tune since we got home. Ok, so he's asleep now, but I'm willing to bet if we were to stand outside his door we might hear him muttering it in his sleep.

7 comments:

OldLady Of The Hills said...

THANKS SAndy! (lol)..
What an adorable little guy!!! (Yes, it's me...OOLOTH, once again...) So he really got into the whole singing thing, huh? Good for him, and for you, too! It's possible I may be back.....!

Anonymous said...

That is just THE BEST! I love it when kids are into singing. Although they might put me out of work in a few years! ENJOY! Michele sent me!

Anonymous said...

How precious. I miss my boy being that young. :)

eV

kate said...

Oh, how cute!!!

Cath said...

Awwww, how awesome! What a little star you have!

carmilevy said...

I love watching them come into their own with each passing year. It justifies all the late nights and endless worry, and it defines what pride must feel like.

Unknown said...

Oh my gosh, Michele must know how much I love reading your posts because she sent me back again!

Have you heard of Miladysa? She is one of the kindest, sweetest bloggers that you will ever meet. And she's ultra interesting to boot. Here's a link to her blog. Her latest post talks about her youngest daughter's escapades in her Christmas Pageant this year. It is such a riot! (There's visuals, too!)

Miladysa