Well Toni tagged the Internet and since here I am with my little cyber existance I suppose I can count myself as tagged. I'm sitting here feeling like I want to blog something but not sure what, this meme seems to hit the spot.
Seven things to do before I die:
1. Tour Italy. We had a trip planned once and then switched it out for another dream vacation. Then arrived a child. Some day I will walk the streets of Rome and ride down the canals of Venice.
2. See my children grow to be the sort of adults I'd love to be friends with.
3. Write a book - even if no one ever reads it.
4. Visit Grand Canyon
5. Renovate my kitchen
6. Manage a marketing department
7. Take a class on photography at the local community college.
Seven things I can (or will) not do:
1. Eat peppers - blah, ick.
2. Be a good housekeeper
3. Live somewhere landlocked
4. Be a happy jogger
5. Have an affair
6. Hurt a child
7. Drive a car/truck/SUV that requires a step to get in.
Seven things that attract me to my spouse/partner/the opposite sex:
1. His empathy
2. His goofy sense of humor.
3. His blue eyes
4. His pure joy with fatherhood
5. His passion for the things that interest him (his family included)
6. His desire to travel and explore
7. His willingness to admit when he's messed up and with it, the willingness to make amends.
Seven things I say most often:
1. I love you.
2. Megan Rose, it's your brother's turn.
3. Hey Logan? Bud? Hello, you listening?
4. Tasha! LEAVE THE BABY ALONE! Don't you dare take her food!
5. Please say you're not working late tonight.
6. Yes, [bossman], of course. I'd be happy to.
7. Is it Saturday yet?
Seven books (or series) I love:
1. Little House books
2. Anything Dr. Seuss (with or without a kid to read it to.)
3. Where the Sidewalk Ends (with or without the kid.)
5. Collection of plays and poems by William Shakespeare
6. Phantom of the Opera
7. Wind in the Willows
Seven movies I watch over and over again (or would if I had the time):
1. It's a Wonderful Life
2. Miracle on 34th Street
3. Hamlet (see a theme from above?)
4. Mr. Smith Goes to Washington (I had to watch it for a class in college and it became one of my all time favorites. Apparently I have a thing for Jimmy Stewart)
5. The Sixth Sense
6. Star Wars films - although primarily because they remind me of my youth
7. Forest Gump