11.04.2005

Release

Today, as a whole, is a good day. However, I just did a few calls for a church committee I'm on which tends to be amazingly frustrating more often than not. Namely a call to one particular old couple that insists on talking to me like I'm 12. I can feel the tension from that call in my shoulders. I'm dreading the idea that I have to work with this couple Sunday morning. I'm being a brat about it. I'm looking for someone else to take my place and suffer through them instead.

To ease my tension, I pull out pictures that make me smile. And then I go search the photo's subject out to get a hug and kiss from. Always works:

4 comments:

JoeC said...

Hello, Michele sent me. say nice pix there. at times there is tension but do pray for peace. cheers then!

blackbird said...

that's an awfully sweet little face...

Zee said...

How adorable! What an excellent picture! :)

kate said...

This was my favorite photo-- great! Hope things ease up soon.