6.02.2005

Can you spell procrastination

For the last 46 minutes I've been sitting here "working." Ask me how much I've accomplished. Ok, actually, wait, don't waste your breath on such an inane question. I have accomplished nothing at all. Nada. Zip. Zilch.

My task? To refine the very indepth, detailed outline for bossman's 15 minute speech - the one he will deliver next week. The topic is something neither he, nor I, are actually experts in. I have a slew of notes and just got a whole slew more handed to me today by two of our partners. I have no idea where to jump into this mess. I worked on it from 9pm last night until 1am this morning. I touched it on and off all day today. And here I sit, staring at the screen again - chatting with a friend via IM instead of working as I should be.

I promised bossman an updated outline by the time he opens his little eyes tomorrow. What the hell was I thinking?!

No comments: