10.29.2004

Because I am a loser


Because I am a loser with nothing better to do than take photographs of my bathroom....here are two views of the brand new room. Yes, the bowl *is* that close to the tub. I said it was a small room, remember.

And to continue our tour of my tiny little room - yes, that is the unused potty sitting in the space between toliet and tub. And yes, what you see on top of the medicine cabinet is the aforementioned bounty of potty prizes - sitting dormant...waiting...just waiting for the child that keeps telling me "Someday I'll use the potty" to decide that someday is now.

 Posted by Hello

5 comments:

thatgirl said...

Very very nice! Do you have any "before" pictures?

Sandy said...

Nope, no befores. For some reason it never crossed my mind back when I hated the bathroom. Ahh, well. Too bad I was impatient. The room is now "complete" with new blinds and real curtains - white with yellow trim.

Cath said...

It's lovely! Great colour. Who needs a big bathroom anyway, not as if you spdne much time in it!

Mandy said...

I love it! I still want to paint my bathroom and you are giving me some ideas. We have a "fish" theme going with navy blue as the major towel/mat/shower curtain color so we could do many many things!

Anonymous said...

What are the odds...

I was feeling a tad frustrated and decided to google "I am a loser", which brought me to your blue loo. Here's the kicker... I was frustrated because my little girl has decided to pass up the three (count them, 3!) potties we've placed strategically around the house, in place of peeing on my favourite recliner.

Such coincidence! And you can take great pride in knowing that your bathroom has passified an otherwise frustrated Canadian dad.

Thank you! Mark.