7.22.2005

If I had a column on fun things you can find online, today's shared tidbit would be Google Earth. Its a download, not a web site and its something Bruce discovered at work.

Well Logan and I have looked up close at the Statue of Liberty, the Eiffel Tower, the Grand Canyon, the Great Pyramids, the Sphinx, the Imperial Palace in Japan, and Disney World to name a few places. Yes, I am aware of how out of place Disney World seems in that list to some. Ok, and we did peek at our backyard.

2 comments:

Melessa Gregg said...

Dave emailed me the link to our house after our offer was accepted. We love to "play" on that website.

Oh, and I was LOL at Logan telling you he wanted the new PC. Good luck with that, Little Man! (I've got one at my house too.)

Anonymous said...

I hope you are well!