7.31.2013

The big comeback

When I signed off 5 years ago I left things a little open ended. It was nice having my own wall to throw stuff up against. It was fun having others actually read that stuff and leave a few words. As much as I knew I needed a break from blogging, I also knew that one day the words would build up inside again and I'd need to dust off my little slice of the web. That time has come. I can't promise I'll be consistent with frequency. I can't promise it will always be entertaining. It's just me, just like it's always been. Me and Me only and whatever it is that happened to crawl up into that itchy place of my brain and demand my fingers set it free. Are you ready to go along for the ride?

2 comments:

Kendra said...

So glad you've decided to dust off your blog! I have always enjoyed reading your thoughts on various subjects and look forward to future wanderings.

OldLady Of The Hills said...

Absolutely Ready!!! Welcome Back, my dear...! I can;t believe it is 5 years...!