Shannon tagged me for a meme. I've not done many of them before, but why not. I promise nothing at all relatively exciting or mildly entertaining. I merely offer you a look into the mundane existance of my daily life. ;)
Five things in my closet:
1. Box of clips - as in writing and other sample work throughout my career. I really do need to better organize that stuff!
2. Coin box - spare change gets tossed in the box or one of the kids' piggy banks. When we've got enough it gets rolled and lugged to the bank for the vacation account.
3. Abyss of lost toys - Lord knows how that stuff winds up in there, but it does.
Five things in my refrigerator (I desperately need to go food shopping so finding five things is fairly easy- more than that could have been a struggle.):
3. Pomegrante Juice
4. Yogurts of many shapes, sizes and flavors
Five things in my car (ha! Ha! HA!):
2. Cabbage Patch Kid missing one sock
3. Old dead computer I need to bring in to be recycled
4. Gym membership card
5. sand bucket and associated toys
Thankfully I only need to list five.
Five things in my purse:
2. Bits of two seperate rock collections
3. Misc pens that I've relocated from various places
4. Paper waste - gum wrappers, receipts, last week's church bulletin
5. Deck of cards labeled "52 Road-Trip Activities for Families" (Love that deck!)
If you read this and assume I'm a pack-rat, not quite. If you read it and think I'm
scattered and not "overly neat" - ahh, yeah, that's more like it.
So at this point I'm supposed to tag 5 of you. Yet, I just can't ever seem to put my head around doing that. I can never come up with five people I think would comply. How about you just surprise me. It's a meme, folks, consider yourself tagged. Leave a comment with a link to your spot on the web so we can all take a peak into your world.